GH Fabrications Pty Ltd has guidelines for all employees regarding the Quality Policy.
The purpose of this policy is to explain the general procedures relating to the Quality Policy.
The following guidelines are to be adhered to by all managers, supervisors and employees.
GH Fabrications Pty Ltd is engaged in the business of steel fabrications/manufacturing and this policy applies to all of our divisions throughout the organisation.
The purpose of this policy is to confirm our commitment to meeting the quality standards expected by our customers in the delivery of the products and/or services that we supply to them. Our quality system is based on the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
Our quality objectives are to:
- Use the Quality Management System as a tool in achieving the best practice outcomes across the organisation;
- Ensure continuous improvement
To implement this policy we shall focus on the needs of our business with particular reference to consistently meeting our customers requirements and statutory obligations. Our quality management system will provide mechanisms for detecting system shortfalls and for stimulating process improvements.
GH Fabrications Pty Ltd will adopt procedures and disciplines to ensure that:
- The system is effectively implemented by undertaking relevant skills training and conducting appropriate quality awareness training.
- Responsibilities for quality are established by communicating these responsibilities clearly to all employees;
- The policy and procedures continue to be appropriate by initiating regular reviews to check its effectiveness and ongoing relevance, and the company regularly review the needs and expectation so our customers and initiate continuous improvements activities to meet these expectations.