Our Machine Doors are available in unrated, 2 PSI rated or 5 PSI rated. All doors are fitted with a sliding relief panel which can also be locked off in different increments so it can also be used as a regulator.
- Doors can be manufactured in either 4 quarter panels or 2 half panels, depending on your requirements
- Designed with a sliding Man Access Door in one panel, the top, and bottom legs are adjustable and the head beam is in one piece
- Adjustable legs with the header beam in one piece
- Fitted with a rubber seal flap along the bottom with flat bar to seal. This can be drilled for automation if required.
- Unrated Machine Doors are fitted with a sliding man access
- Rated Machine Doors are the same overall design as the unrated version, only heavier material
- Rated Machine Doors come standard with a hinged man access
- Fabricated in quarter panels making a neat package that reduces transport costs and fitting problems